Everywhere stunning views
This view is enthusiastically declared,
by all who visit, as to be one of the
best in Vancouver!
Immersed in nature and yet near Vancouver
One of the Best Views in Deep Cove, Vancouver
At Eagle's Nest you are immersed in the incredible wild nature of b.c., and you're only 20
minutes from downtown Vancouver!
You have a beautiful, quiet, bright, spacious home, on a huge property with a mountain
stream, all to yourselves.
The architect owner has lovingly remodeled her prize home, preserving the rich warmth
of the Cedar walls and exposed beams, and taking advantage of the amazing views over
Deep Cove which you can see from the panoramic windows, the big, wide deck, and the
These views are enthusiastically declared, by all who visit, to be of the best in Vancouver;
the tall, ancient forests, pristine mountains and islands, and the calm sparkling ocean.
You can watch bald eagles, hawks and humming birds, and you might even be lucky
enough to see a bear!
It is such a delight to soak in the hot-tub beneath the stars, away from city lights, and
return to a wood fire in the comfort of your Deep Cove home.
Find yourself amidst pristine surroundings
phone: : (604)-628-1669
A mountain stream
runs through our entire 10,000
square foot property!
Eagle's Nest offers:
- Ideal location immersed in nature and 20 minutes to Downtown Vancouver.
- Private, self-contained 2-floor private house and property (1600 sq ft)
- Sleeps 8+, in 5 beds, 4+ rooms (three bedrooms)
- Furnishings, utilities, and amenities provided for self-catering
- 200 ft x 50 ft property with stream
- 350 sq ft sunny deck with panoramic views, BBQ and table for 8
- 5 large beds that are ample for sleeping up to 6+ in 4 rooms (three bedrooms)
- Affordable rates, from $207 to $360 (CAD) per night
- 2 bathrooms including a jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot-tub with great views
- Fireplace with wood provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas range, dishwasher, and much more
- Fresh linens and towels, soaps, t.p.
- Laundry facilities with detergent
- Office area with computer and free high-speed wireless internet
- Library, Games, Cable TV, DVD, stereo, (& HDTV in time for the Olympics)
- A telephone with free unlimited long distance phone calls!
- Helpful info package with our guide to the area
- 3 helpful on-call managers
Soak in the outdoor hot-tub beneath the
stars, and return to a wood fire.
- Quiet village of deep cove, immersed in mountains, ocean and forest
- 15km to downtown Vancouver
- 2km to Olympic venues
- At the foot of 2 pristine provincial parks with world class recreational facilities
V Click Here for Ground Floor and Garden
Main House Floorplan
(scroll down for suite)
Upstairs Master Bedroom
(Scroll down to see Floor Plans....)